If you take a time period of lack from your own studies or completely withdraw through the University there are various implications for the pupil capital and listed here are some basic instructions.
If you’re remaining in Warwick Accommodation we highly recommend you contact the Warwick Accommodation workplace to obtain advice about any possible economic obligation. If you’re a global pupil learning under Tier 4 laws you really need to contact an immigration adviser concerning the implication to your British visa.
Please be mindful, you can retrospectively withdraw your last date attendance will be the date agreed with your department if it has been agreed. It is this date which is utilized to determine your obligation for tuition charges as well as your eligibility for student support. If as soon as your withdrawal that is retrospective has agreed together with your department it is vital which you contact the scholar Funding group for further advice.
The Student Funding team or your funding body as detailed below for further advice, contact.
Undergraduate Pupils. Contact the learning Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further suggestions about the tuition costs you’re going to be charged.
Take a look at the Undergraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to find out more.
Student education loans and Funds
- The Student Loans Company will request repayment of any funds and upkeep loan for durations you are perhaps maybe not completely enrolled as well as in attendance through the educational 12 months. Overpayment they will take this from future years’ entitlement if you have a grant or loan.
- You in financial hardship contact the Student Funding Team or your administrating body who may be able to help when you return to study, if your funding has been reduced because of an overpayment, and this has put.
- In the event that you restart on an alternate program or at another type of organization or simply take a amount of short-term withdrawal this may have implications on subsequent years’ money – most pupils are merely eligible to get financing for the period of their program and one extra year.
- The University will notify the Student Loans Company of the withdrawal however you may decide to contact them you to ultimately be certain to receive no further capital or if you want suggestions about future years’ money.
There is additional information on the internet sites associated with body that is administrating the an element of the nation you usually reside: https://titleloansvirginia.org/
Tel: 0300 100 0607
Tel: 0300 100 0077
Tel: 0300 200 4050
Tel: 0300 555 0505
The NHS Medical Student Bursary team or the NHS Social Work Bursary team to find out how withdrawing will affect you if you are in receipt of NHS funding please contact.
In the event that you forever or temporarily withdraw from your own program you’ll be eligible to be compensated the bursary for each month as much as the thirty days by which you withdraw. You may simply be eligible to get the payment that is bursary the month you withdraw if perhaps you were in attendance in the first of this thirty days. You will be required to repay the amount immediately if you receive an overpayment of your bursary the debt will be transferred to your University account and.
If any queries are had by you about your ITT bursary as well as the implications of withdrawing please email ittbursary at warwick dot ac dot british.
Warwick Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries. Postgraduate Pupils
- If you’re entitled to any scholarships or bursaries from Warwick you’ll be eligible to funding for the durations you’re in attendance and tend to be completely enrolled in the University.
- You may be asked to repay it if you have received an instalment of funding since your date of withdrawal. Should this be the full situation, we shall compose to your at your home target.
- You return to your course, providing you have enrolled and still fulfil all the eligibility criteria if you are taking a period of temporary withdrawal, your funding will resume when.
Contact the Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further suggestions about the tuition charges you’re going to be charged.
Check out the Postgraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to find out more.
Postgraduate Loan for Masters Courses
- In the event that you forever or temporarily withdraw from your course your repayments will minimize. In the event that you get a repayment next you can be expected to repay right away.
- If you take temporary withdrawal your loan repayments will resume whenever you go back to your course. Nevertheless, in the event that you take some slack for just two years or higher through your course you’ll just get further payments when you can show you have actually compelling personal reasons.
- In the event that you forever withdraw you are able to just get financing for an innovative new course in the event that you had compelling individual reasons behind making very first course.
You’ll find additional information in the sites regarding the administrating body for the part of the nation you typically reside:
0300 555 0505 (Choice 5)
Pro and Job Development Loan. Postgraduate Scholarships
You have to contact the lender you took the mortgage with in the event that you completely or temporarily withdraw.
- Invest the permanent withdrawal the lender will expect you to definitely begin repaying your loan 30 days once you finish learning.
- As they will require certain evidence if you are taking temporary withdrawal make sure you discuss this with your bank first.
To get more information call the National Careers provider on 0800 100 900.
Them of your intention to withdraw if you are in receipt of a postgraduate scholarship contact your awarding body to inform. The Doctoral College who can advise you on the withdrawal process and any financial implications if your scholarship is being paid by the university contact.
E mail us
Scholar Funding, Senate Home, The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
Tel: +44 (0)24 7615 0096 e-mail: studentfunding at warwick dot ac dot uk